Nursing Center for Clinical Laboratory Experience, Inc. (NC-CLEX)
Nursing Center for Clinical Laboratory Experience, Inc. (NC-CLEX) is a subsidiary of Educational Excellence, Inc., a progressive educational firm which corporate office is located in Miami, Florida in the USA.
NC-CLEX is the first training center for nurses in the Philippines with global accreditation. Its educational programs are patterned exactly after the US standards of nursing care and practices.
1. Joint Commission International (JCI) Revised Measurable Standards
Infusion Nurses Society (INS)
2. Gerontological Society of America (GSA)
3. California Board of Registered Nursing Continuing Education Provider (CEP) No. 14406 valid until May 31, 2011
4. American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) Accredited Training Center (ID No. 48842 valid until August 2011) for the following programs: ACLS, CPR PRO/AED, PALS, Basic First Aid, and First Responder
5. Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) Accredited CPE Provider (Accreditation No. 2009-032 valid until December 29, 2012)
Dr. Rusty L. Francisco founded NC-CLEX, Inc. He studied, worked, and trained in the USA for more than 20 years.
In the US, he initially worked as a staff RN specializing in the fields of critical care (ICU, CCU, ED, Trauma, Neuro and Open Heart Unit). He became Director of Nursing Services, Director of Nursing Education/Staff Development, Executive Nursing Administrator and full-time faculty of nursing schools.
He obtained his Masters of Science in Education at the Florida International University, Graduate School of Adult Education and his Doctorate of Education at La Salle University, Graduate School of Theological Education.
These are just a few of his accomplishments:
- Twice elected as president of the Philippine Nurses Association Florida Chapter and served on the Board of Phippine Nurses Associaiton – America.
- First Filipino president of Dade County Directors of Nursing Association – Long Term Care.
- First Filipino consultant at the Meiching International Nursing School, Hefei, Anhui province in China.
- First nursing review consultant CGFNS/NCLEX-CAT for Credence-HR based in Singapore, Malaysia and India.
- 2003 Dangal ng Pilipinas Award
- 2004 MCU Distinguished Alumni Award
- 2004 Most Outstanding Nurse Overseas
NC-CLEX, Inc. Mission
To provide the nursing students and professional nurses updated training for global reparedness (sic), readiness and competitiveness.
NC-CLEX, Inc. Vision
Excellent training center for nurses aimed to achieve national and world class job opportunities, career advancement and sure success.
- Membership Fee: PhP 2,000
- Membership Validity: 2 years
- Certificate Validity: 2 years
- Unlimited Audit Class: with 25% discount
- One can attend specific completed course any number of times for a one time fee of discounted price less 25%
- Membership Fee: PhP 3,500
- Membership Validity: 5 years
- Certificate Validity: 3 years
- Unlimited Audit Class: with 50% discount
- One can attend specific completed course any number of times for a one time fee of discounted price less 50%
- Free guidance counseling, free immigration consultation, free recommendation letter for employment enhancing.
Ground Floor, KB Arizona Tower
838 P. Campa St. Sampaloc, Manila
Tel. No. (02) 741-6041; (02) 741-6045; (02) 741-4550; (02) 383-2352
Fax No. (02) 741-6043
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit 1A, 3rd Floor, CAP Building
Post Loop, Upper Session Road, Baguio City
Tel. No. (074) 445-0500
Mobile No. (0908) 1991001; (0917) 3538353; (0922) 8977806
Use of Information Policy: All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The administrator of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or found by following any link on this website. The administrator will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information and for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Disclaimer: Comments posted in this website are those of the readers and do not necessarily reflect the position of PND. PND does not knowingly publish false information and may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right to free expression.