Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
2. Nurse Licensure Examination (NLE)
3. Grades (Ratings) and Certificates
- Online Verification of Rating (OVR) – Passed; Failed
- Verification Slip of Grades and Passing
- Certificate of Board Passing (Registered Nurse)
- Certificate of Board Rating (Registered Nurse)
- Certificate of Registration/Board Certificate (Registered Nurse)
- Nursing Board Exam Result Report
- PRC APP Form No. 001-A – Nurses’ Application Form (NAF)
- PRC Form No. 03 – Permanent Examination and Registration Record Card (PERRC)
- PRC APP Form No. 002 – Notice of Admission (NOA) Form (2007)
- PRC Examinee’s Self-Instruction Sheet
- PRC REG Form No. 001 – Oath form/”Panunumpa ng Propesyonal” form
- PRC REG Form No. 001-A – PRC Action Sheet Form (Request of Certificates)
- PRC Petition for Change of Registered Name Due to Marriage Form
- PRC Petition for Correction of Entries/Data Form
5. Memorandums and Resolutions
- PRC Memorandum Circular No. 2008-19 – Updated list of non-programmable calculators allowed to be used in licensure examinations.
- PRC Memorandum No. 2 Series of 1995 – Validity of CCPEN Accredited Programs, Disposition on PNA Accredited CPE Programs Report to be submitted by Accredited Providers, I.V. CPE Programs and New CPE Validation Fees, Procedure for Renewal of Licenses
- PRC Resolution No. 2003-136 Series of 2003 – Policy on petitions for change of name, status and birthdate and/or correction of name.
- PRC Resolution No. 2006-313 Series of 2006 – Resolution amending item No. 1, Paragraph 3 of Commission Resolution No. 2004-235 Series of 2004 regarding the personal filling up of entries of data in the registry of professionals.
6. Nursing Board Exam Results
- June 2007 Nursing Board Exam Successful Examinees
- December 2007 Nursing Board Exam Successful Examinees
- June 2008 Nursing Board Exam Successful Examinees
- November 2008 Nursing Board Exam Successful Examinees
- June 2009 Nursing Board Exam Successful Examinees
- November 2009 Nursing Board Exam Successful Examinees
- July 2010 Nursing Board Exam Successful Examinees
- December 2010 Nursing Board Exam Successful Examinees
7. Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- PRC Resolution No. 2008-466 Series of 2008 – REPEALING Resolution 2004-179 Series of 2004, the “Standardized Guidelines and Procedures for the implementation of the Continuing Professional Education/Development (CPE/CPD) system for all Professions” and IMPLEMENTATION of REVISED Standardized Guidelines and Procedures for the implementation of the CPE/CPD system for all Registered and Licensed Professionals.
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Primer
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Councils Orientation
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Implementation Guidelines and Procedures
Use of Information Policy: All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The administrator of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or found by following any link on this website. The administrator will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information and for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Disclaimer: Comments posted in this website are those of the readers and do not necessarily reflect the position of PND. PND does not knowingly publish false information and may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right to free expression.