Intravenous Therapy (IVT) Training
- Intravenous Therapy (IVT) Training General Information
- Intravenous Therapy (IVT) Training Accomplished Requirements form
- Intravenous Therapy (IVT) Training Accomplished Requirements form (filled-out)
- ANSAP-Accredited Hospitals Conducting Basic Intravenous Therapy (IVT) Training
National Council of State Boards of Nursing of the USA (NCSBN)
- NCLEX-RN Test Plan 2010
- NCLEX-RN Test Plan 2010 (Detailed)
- NCLEX-RN Test Plan 2007
- NCLEX-RN Test Plan 2007 (Detailed)
- Definition of Logit
World Health Organization – Integrated Management of Childhood Illness (WHO-IMCI)
Professional Regulation Commission – Board of Midwifery (PRC-BOM)
- PRC Board of Midwifery Republic Act No. 7392 – An act revising Republic Act No. 2644, as amended, otherwise known as the Philippine Midwifery Act (Eligibility of an RN to sit for the Midwifery Board Exam)
Use of Information Policy: All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The administrator of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or found by following any link on this website. The administrator will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information and for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Disclaimer: Comments posted in this website are those of the readers and do not necessarily reflect the position of PND. PND does not knowingly publish false information and may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right to free expression.