Board of Nursing (BON)
1. OR and DR CASE FORMS
- Memorandum Order No. 2 and 2-b Series of 2009 – REVISED GUIDELINES on Deliveries (Intra-Partal), Cord Care (Immediate Care of the Newborn), and Operating/Surgery (Intra-Operative) Requirements for Nursing Graduates covered by CMO No. 30. June 15, 2009
- Memorandum Order No. 1 and 1-b Series of 2009 – New Intra-Partal, Immediate Care of the Newborn and Intra-Operative (D.R., Cord Care and O.R.) Policy Guidelines. April 14, 2009
2. PROGRAM OF EXAMINATION (NURSE LICENSURE EXAMINATION)
- Program of Examination for the July 2011 Nursing Board Exam
- Program of Examination for the December 2010 Nursing Board Exam
- Memorandum Circular No. 13 Series of 2010 – Reiteration of nurses’ responsibility and accountabilities relative to ensuring safety, preserving patients’ rights to privacy, and adhering to the nurses’ code of ethics.
- Memorandum Order No. 3 Series of 2008 – Amended guidelines in processing all applications to the Nurse Licensure Examinations.
4. ADVISORIES/POSITION STATEMENTS/PROTOCOLS
- Advisory January 31, 2011 – advisories clarifying specific policies and programs covered under REPUBLIC ACT NO. 7164 OF 1991 and REPUBLIC ACT NO. 9173 OF 2002.
- Advisory October 19, 2010 – on Revised International Guidelines/Procedures on CPR
- Advisory January 30, 2009 – Intra-partal, intra-operative, and immediate care of the newborn requirements in the filing of application for the nurse licensure examination
- Position Statement on Volunteerism among Unemployed Nurses who are charged fees by selected healthcare institutions
- Position Statement on the Implementation of CHED Memorandum Order No. 5 Series of 2008
- Protocol Governing Special Training on the Administration of Intravenous Injections for Registered Nurses
- Board Resolution No. 18 Series of 2010 – adopting the Board of Nursing Licensure Examination “NURSING MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (NMIS) – ON-LINE APPLICATION PROGRAM (OLAP)” and providing the necessary framework and mechanisms towards merging into the over-all LICENSURE EXAMINATION AND REGISTRATION INTEGRATION SYSTEM (LERIS) of the Professional Regulation Commission.
- Board Resolution No. 17 Series of 2010 – Re-scheduling the December 2010 Nurses Licensure Examination from December 12 and 13, 2010 and providing for a new deadline of filing of applications for repeater applicants from September 8, 2010 to September 28, 2010.
- Board Resolution No. 22 Series of 2009 – Adopting a national career progression program, providing for the necessary harmonization policy framework, and creating the appropriate infrastructures for continuing professional education and development of all Filipino nurses.
- Board Resolution No. 20 Series of 2009 – Amendment to Board Resolution No. 17 Series of 2009 dated July 31, 2009 on Prescribing a Dress Code for Examinees in the Nurses Licensure Examination
- Board Resolution No. 220 Series of 2004 – Code of Ethics for Registered Nurses
- Board Resolution No. 8 Series of 1994 – Special Training for Nurses on Intravenous Injection
6. BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING (BSN) COURSE SYLLABUS & NATIONAL CORE COMPETENCY STANDARDS FOR FILIPINO NURSES
- Course Syllabus for Foundations of Nursing Practice Including Professional Adjustment
- Course Syllabus for Maternal and Child Health Nursing
- Course Syllabus for Community Health Nursing
- Course Syllabus for Nursing Care of Adolescents, Adults and Aged
- Course Syllabus for Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
Use of Information Policy: All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The administrator of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or found by following any link on this website. The administrator will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information and for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Disclaimer: Comments posted in this website are those of the readers and do not necessarily reflect the position of PND. PND does not knowingly publish false information and may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right to free expression.