Association of Diabetes Nurse Educators of the Philippines (ADNEP)
Association of Diabetes Nurse Educators of the Philippines, Inc. (ADNEP)
The Association of Diabetes Nurse Educators of the Philippines (ADNEP) is a duly-recognized (accredited) Continuing Professional Education (CPE) provider by the Professional Regulation Commission – Board of Nursing (PRC-BON) and specialty organization of the Philippine Nurses Association (PNA).
ADNEP is a non-profit, professional and socio-civic organization whose purpose is to provide quality diabetes care through education, training and research by conducting regular Post-Graduate Training on Diabetes Education for Nurses (see ADNEP Diabetes Education Training for Nurses, Nutritionist-Dietitians and other Health Professionals below), nursing updates on diabetes and its management, and workshops for patients on Diabetes Self-Management.
Qualifications for membership -
- Must be a registered nurse (RN) of the Philippines
- Must have undergone training with ADNEP, or its equivalent as determined by the Board of Directors
- Must be a member of the Philippine Nurses Association (PNA)
Qualifications for renewal of membership -
- Must have at least 12 CPE units of updates on diabetes care or nursing seminars sponsored by ADNEP or its equivalent as determined by the Board of Directors.
- Must pay the appropriate yearly membership fee during the ADNEP Assembly (January).
ADNEP Membership Types:
- Regular member. Any registered nurse who has completed all levels of training with ADNEP may apply for regular membership.
- Associate member. Any registered nurse who has completed at least one (1) level of training with ADNEP.
- Honorary member. Subject to approval of the Board of Directors. Any individual may be voted upon as a honorary member provided that such individual has rendered a distinguished service to the Association in the attainment of its goal.
ADNEP Diabetes Education Training for Nurses, Nutritionist-Dietitians and other Health Professionals
This training program of ADNEP aims to strengthen the competencies of the nurses, nutritionist-dietitians, and other health professionals to provide appropriate care to clients with Diabetes Mellitus and their families.
ADNEP offers this post-graduate training program twice in a year. The schedule is usually:
- April to May (Mondays to Fridays; 2 weeks)
- September to October (Fridays and Saturdays; 5 weeks
The requirements during registration are:
- Accomplished ADNEP Diabetes Education Training Registration Form
- 2 x 2 picture with white background
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- PRC ID (original and photocopy)
- PNA ID (for nurses only; photocopy)
- PhP 1,000 partial payment for the registration fee, to be deposited to any BDO branch:
- Account Name: Association of Diabetes Nurse Educators of the Philippines
- Account Number: 300-253-257
If payment was made through BDO, fax the deposit slip with your name to: (02) 942-0313. The PhP 1,000 deposit will be deducted from the total PhP 9,000 training fee upon full payment.
Association of Diabetes Nurse Educators of the Philippines, Inc
571 Apitong Street
Marikina Heights, Marikina City
Telephone Number: (02) 942-0313
Use of Information Policy: All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The administrator of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or found by following any link on this website. The administrator will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information and for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Disclaimer: Comments posted in this website are those of the readers and do not necessarily reflect the position of PND. PND does not knowingly publish false information and may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right to free expression.