Oath-taking Schedule for December 2010 Nursing Board Exam Successful Examinees (Metro Manila)
The oath-taking ceremony of the December 2010 Nursing Board Exam successful examinees as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board of Nursing on:
Monday and Tuesday
March 14 and 15, 2011
Morning Session: 8:00 A.M.; Afternoon Session: 1:00 P.M.
SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
All must come in their:
- white gala uniform
- nurse’s cap (female only)
- white duty shoes
And should be not wearing earrings and hair is not touching the collar. Corsage is not allowed.
BON-PNA will be implementing an Online Priority Number System in availing tickets for the oath-taking ceremony at the SMX Convention Center.
Log-on to http://www.nurseoathtaking.net for REGISTRATION and to get your PRIORITY SLIP.
Reminder: “No online Priority Slip, no access to tickets” policy applies.
- Ticket for Inductee – Php 350
- Ticket for Guests – Php 200 each
An Inductee can avail two (2) Guest tickets
Just bring extra cash if you need a total of 3 or 4 Guest tickets in case there will be extra tickets.
- Membership Fee with The Philippine Nurses’ Association (PNA) – Php 400
- If your school is not on the list of schedule, you may choose your own schedule, either March 14 or March 15.
Oath-taking tickets for the National Capital Region (NCR) and nearby regions will be available at the
Philippine Nurses Association (PNA) at 1663 F.T. Benitez Street, Malate, Manila on February 28, 2011 on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
How to go the PNA office:
Option 1. Take the LRT Line 1 (North Avenue – Baclaran route) –
- Get off at Pedro Gil station. (Cross the street if coming from North Avenue to Baclaran direction)
- You will see a Petron gas station and you can walk it from there
- After the Petron gas station is F. Benitez St.
- Turn RIGHT and you will see the Iglesia ni Cristo church
- Next to the Iglesia ni Cristo church is the PNA building. It can’t be missed as they have a sign that says: “Pambansang Samahan ng Mga Nurse ng Pilipinas“.
Option 2. From Makati or Guadalupe area –
- Take the Guadalupe-Tulay–Paco jeeps and you can get off directly at F. Benitez St. Landmark is the Petron gas station.
- Take Tamaraw FX taxi’s going to Robinson’s Place mall in Manila. Get off at Pedro Gil St. and follow the instructions in Option 1.
- The PNA Manila office is open Monday to Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- For further inquiries, you can call PNA in these telephone nos.: 521-0937, 400-4430; 525-1596
Use of Information Policy: All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The administrator of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or found by following any link on this website. The administrator will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information and for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Disclaimer: Comments posted in this website are those of the readers and do not necessarily reflect the position of PND. PND does not knowingly publish false information and may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right to free expression.