PNA Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Training Schedule February – April 2011
The Philippine Nurses Association (PNA) schedule of Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Training for February – April 2011.
- February 21 – 24, 2011
- March 21 – 24, 2011
- April 25 – 28, 2011
Registration and payment will be at the PNA National Office: 1663 F.T. Benitez St. Malate, Manila.
How to go the PNA office (possible routes):
Option 1. Take the LRT Line 1 (North Avenue – Baclaran route) –
- Get off at Pedro Gil station. (Cross the street if coming from North Avenue to Baclaran direction)
- You will see a Petron gas station and you can walk it from there
- After the Petron gas station is F. Benitez St.
- Turn RIGHT and you will see the Iglesia ni Cristo church
- Next to the Iglesia ni Cristo church is the PNA building. It can’t be missed as they have a sign that says: “Pambansang Samahan ng Mga Nurse ng Pilipinas“.
- Take the Guadalupe-Tulay–Paco jeeps and you can get off directly at F. Benitez St. Landmark is the Petron gas station.
- Take Tamaraw FX taxi’s going to Robinson’s Place mall in Manila. Get off at Pedro Gil St. and follow the instructions in Option 1.
- The PNA National Office is open Monday to Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- For further inquiries, you can call PNA in these telephone nos.: 521-0937, 400-4430; 525-1596
Source: PNA Facebook Page
Use of Information Policy: All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The administrator of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or found by following any link on this website. The administrator will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information and for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Disclaimer: Comments posted in this website are those of the readers and do not necessarily reflect the position of PND. PND does not knowingly publish false information and may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right to free expression.