ANSAP 2011 Annual Convention
The Association of Nursing Service Administrators of the Philippines (ANSAP) 2011 Annual Convention
Theme: “Nursing Leaders: Innovators of Best Practices”
The assembly aims to:
- Share best practices in clinical and administrative innovations.
- Apply the balanced scorecard for strategic robust change.
Date: March 25, 2011 (Friday)
Time: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Place: Fiesta Pavilion, Manila Hotel
Pre-Registration – Php 2,600 (until March 1, 2011; Tuesday)
On Site Registration: Php 2,800
Life Members Discount: Php 200
Registration Fee Payment Schemes:
1. Deposit at any BDO (Banco de Oro) branch; Account Number is 2010065383. Fax a copy of your deposit slip with the name of your hospital (if applicable) and the list of names of the attendees at (02) 351-2629.
2. For check payments, write the full name of ANSAP: Association of Nursing Service Administrators of the Philippines.
- Registration fee is inclusive of lunch, morning and afternoon snacks and Certificate of Attendance
- Registration fee is non-refundable
- Failure to meet the deadline for pre-registration fee will be considered on site registration.
- ANSAP have applied to the Department of Health (DOH) that attendance to this Annual Convention is on OFFICIAL BUSINESS.
For more information about ANSAP’s 2011 Annual Convention:
1. Call (02) 497-8071; Fax number (02) 351-2629; Mobile number (0928) 387-7485
2. Visit ANSAP’s new website: http://ansapinc.com/
- For more information about ANSAP, visit the Association of Nursing Service Administrators of the Philippines (ANSAP) page.
Use of Information Policy: All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The administrator of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or found by following any link on this website. The administrator will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information and for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Disclaimer: Comments posted in this website are those of the readers and do not necessarily reflect the position of PND. PND does not knowingly publish false information and may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right to free expression.