PHC Critical Care Nursing Course April – September 2011
Philippine Heart Center Continuing Nursing Education
Critical Care Nursing Course.
An eight-week program intended to prepare nurses to be responsive to the complex needs of the critically ill in the advanced field of critical care nursing.
|Schedule||Submission of Requirements|
|Apr 04, 2011 – May 27, 2011||Feb 14, 2011 – Mar 16, 2011|
|Jun 20, 2011 – Aug 12, 2011||May 02, 2011 – May 30, 2011|
|Sep 19, 2011 – Nov 11, 2011||Aug 01, 2011 – Sep 02, 2011|
8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. (Didactic Lecture)
7:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. (Clinical Exposure)
Number of Slots: 15
Registration Fee: Php 6,000
Examination Fee: Php 100
Credit Units: 180 CEUs
- Transcript of Records
- Generated Weighted Average
- Board Certificate of Licensure
- Board Rating
- Valid PRC License
- Certificate of Employment (Clinical experience of at least one year from a duly-recognized institution)
- One piece passport size I.D. picture
- Membership card issued by any accredited nursing professional organization
- No on-line pre-registration for this course.
- Proceed to the PHC’s Division of Nursing Education and Research (DNER), 2/F on the specified date for submission of requirements.
For more information, contact PHC’s DNER at: 925-2401 loc. 3209/3210
Use of Information Policy: All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The administrator of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or found by following any link on this website. The administrator will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information and for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Disclaimer: Comments posted in this website are those of the readers and do not necessarily reflect the position of PND. PND does not knowingly publish false information and may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right to free expression.