CCNAPI Nursing Simulation Fair 1 and 2 Schedule February and March 2011
Critical Care Nurses Association of the Philippines (CCNAPI) Nursing Simulation Fair 1 and 2 Schedule February and March 2011.
SCHEDULE: (Dates are subject to change without prior notice.)
- Nursing Simulation Fair 1
- February 1-2, 2011 (Tuesday – Wednesday)
- March 1-2, 2011 (Tuesday – Wednesday)
- Nursing Simulation Fair 2
- February 3-5, 2011 (Thursday – Saturday)
- March 3-5, 2011 (Thursday – Saturday)
Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
|Nursing Simulation Fair 1
(Common Bedside Nursing Procedures)
|Nursing Simulation Fair 2
(Respiratory Care Nursing Procedures)
Nursing procedures are constantly changing this is due to never ending discoveries in best-practice health care methods. As nurses we want to ensure that our knowledge and skills in nursing procedures are always updated. We can read a lot of them and have the knowledge but it is different if we have the developed a certain level of skill acquisition, particularly in this time of new technology. For this reason, CCNAPI is offering a course focusing on common nursing procedures.
With the rapid advancement of nursing practice and massive use of highly technical machines, the nursing profession continues to keep pace with a market of a driven health care system that requires increasingly complex nursing care. These procedures are most common to patients with respiratory problems. More so, nurses must able to be familiar with these procedures to be able to cope up with the diverse needs of its patients with respiratory needs. This 3 day program with lecture and workshop will be done to enhance nurses knowledge and skill as they care for patients with respiratory problems.
This is a two-day workshop for nurses that will allow skill development on the common nursing procedures through hands-on opportunity guided by preceptors in a simulated environment. The focus of this course is basic procedures that nurses often perform in their daily duties.
1. Discuss respiratory physiology, breathing mechanics and normal and abnormal lung sounds.
2. Identify the principles behind the effective use of airway adjuncts and mechanical ventilation.
3. Airway and breathing management.
4. Interpret arterial blood gas results.
5. Formulate nursing care plans for patients with respiratory problem and with mechanical ventilation.
6. Demonstrate skills in performing these common respiratory nursing procedures:
|CPE Credit Units (CUs):
PRC: 13 Credit Units
CCNAPI: 16 Credit Units
|CPE Credit Units (CUs):
PRC: 22 Credit Units
CCNAPI: 24 Credit Units
For INQUIRIES, refer to the following contact information:
Critical Care Nurses Association of the Philippines, Inc. (CCNAPI)
(02) 925-2402 local 3823; (02) 426-4394
(0918) 944-6897; (0922) 817-3210
Mondays to Fridays 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Instructions on How to Register for CCNAPI Seminars and Training and map of the CCNAPI training venue can be read here.
- Visit the Critical Care Nurses Association of the Philippines (CCNAPI) page for information on how to be a member of CCNAPI.
Use of Information Policy: All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The administrator of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or found by following any link on this website. The administrator will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information and for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Disclaimer: Comments posted in this website are those of the readers and do not necessarily reflect the position of PND. PND does not knowingly publish false information and may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right to free expression.