Aesculap 3-Day IVT Refresher Course January – December 2011
Aesculap Academy Philippines schedule of 3-Day Intravenous Therapy (IVT) Refresher Course (renewal of IVT license) for January to December 2011.
Registration Fee: Php 600/day (includes kit, certificates, lunch and snacks)
Maximum number of participants: 80
Aesculap Academy, JMT Building
ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
January 26, 2011 – January 28, 2011
February 23, 2011 – February 25, 2011
March 16, 2011 – March 18, 2011
April 27, 2011 – April 29, 2011
May 25, 2011 – May 27, 2011
June 22, 2011 – June 24, 2011
July 27, 2011 – July 29, 2011
August 17, 2011 – August 19, 2011
September 28, 2011 – September 30, 2011
October 26, 2011 – October 28, 2011
November 23, 2011 – November 25, 2011
December 7, 2011 – December 9, 2011
Each IVT Refresher Course consists of 8 hours of didactic sessions on topics such as the following:
- Blood and Blood Components Transfusion Therapy
- Intravenous Chemotherapy
- Understanding Parenteral Drug Interaction
- Prevention of Nosocomial Intravascular Infection Related to IV Therapy
- Fluids and Electrolytes for Nurses
- Venipuncture: An Art for IV Therapists
- Managing Pitfalls/IV Related Complications
- Documentation in IV Therapy
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Ethico Legal Issues of IV Therapy
- Dosage and Solutions Competency Review
Each IVT Refresher Course gives participants 8 CEUs (continuing education units). Completion of 24 CEUs (8 x 3) qualifies nurses to renew their IVT cards.
1. current PRC license card
2. ANSAP IVT license card (expiring in 2010 onwards)
Pre-registration is required. You can register online HERE or visit the source of this post: http://www.aesculap-academy-ap.com/go/?action=AkadEventData&menu_id=3989&menu_uuid=B259134A600F442AB60579AD81E9446C&event_id=1895
For further questions, contact the course organizer through:
Telephone number: (02) 633-7284
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information regarding IVT Training, please visit this page: Intravenous Therapy (IVT) Training General Information
- For more information about Aesculap (telephone numbers, location map), visit the Aesculap Academy Philippines page.
Use of Information Policy: All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The administrator of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or found by following any link on this website. The administrator will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information and for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Disclaimer: Comments posted in this website are those of the readers and do not necessarily reflect the position of PND. PND does not knowingly publish false information and may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right to free expression.