International Medical Center, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in urgent need of Filipino healthcare workers
The International Medical Center (IMC), a 300-bed hospital complex which house 100 out-patient clinics, located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is in urgent need of Filipino healthcare workers.
Its representatives are currently conducting examination for nurses and other allied clinical support staff. They will be conducting interview and selection this month (October 2010) at Career Planners Specialists International Inc.
Interested applicants have to personally submit their resume and other credentials at Career Planners Specialists International Inc. as soon as possible for initial evaluation to be prepared for testing and interview. Provide three (3) sets of all documents listed below in an A4-sized bond paper:
- RESUME with detailed job description
- Board Rating, Certificates and PRC ID
- College Diploma & Transcript of Records
- Employment Certificates from past to present
- Reference Letters (3)
- Training/Seminar Certificates
- Passport and NBI Clearance (if available)
- High School Diploma
- Colored Picture 2×2; 6 pcs. (in professional clothing, white background)
- Bring the original copies of your documents for comparison with the photocopies.
- Successful applicants would not have to pay for a placement fee.
Nurses and Hospital Medical Technicians are needed to work as EMT, CARDIAC, Echo, EEG, Radiology, CSSD, Cath Lab, Respiratory, Vascular, Dental and Medical Technicians and as:
|Bone Marrow Technicians||Vascular Lab Techs|
|Cardiac Catherization Techs||X-ray Techs|
|Cast Tech||Radiology Techs|
|CSSD Techs||EEG/EMG Techs|
|CT Scan/ MRI Techs||Electron-Microscope Techs|
|Dental Techs||Lab Techs|
|Endoscopy Techs||Medical Technologists|
|Pharmacists||MRI/CT Scan Techs|
|Perfusion Techs||Optical Techs|
|Pulmonary Function Techs||OR Techs|
- TAX FREE start up salary of SR 3,000 (PhP 32,936) to SR 4,600 (PhP 55,000) (based on years of experience).
- Free round-trip air ticket
- Free accommodation
- Free transportation
- Free in-service education
- 2 years contract with yearly paid vacation with air ticket
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Free Iqama
- Exposure to latest medical technologies and equipment
Career Planners Specialists International Inc.
2F David Bldg. 2 561 Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City
(Between Samat St., and Wack-Wack Golf and Country Club)
Telephone Numbers: (02) 723-0686; (02) 723-8730
Mobile Numbers: 0917-8553448; 0917-8553452; 0939-7984055; 0909-7203120; 0922-8288004
POEA License No.: 409-LB-021104-R
Use of Information Policy: All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The administrator of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or found by following any link on this website. The administrator will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information and for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Disclaimer: Comments posted in this website are those of the readers and do not necessarily reflect the position of PND. PND does not knowingly publish false information and may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right to free expression.