Ang Nars, Inc.
Ang Nars, Inc. is a non profit, non-stock association that envision to be a strong association of nursing professionals who care as Nurse Advocates for Rights and Socio-political responsibility.
Ang Nars, Inc. aims to:
- Promote the rights and welfare of the many marginalized Filipino nurses here and abroad;
- Lead in the health care system which ultimately redound to more efficient and effective service to the sick and impoverished leading to a better quality life for all;
- Enlist the votes of all Filipino nurses here, and absentee voters in other countries mobilizing their families and friends for the much needed command votes in order to win a Congressional Party list seat in the May 2013 national elections.
Ang Nars, Inc. general plan of actions:
- Advocate for the Implementation of Republic Act 9173 also known as “Salary Grade 15″ for nurses working in the country. It shall secure the proper treatment and remuneration of nurses.
- Support the working conditions of nurses here and abroad.
- Monitor and implement an effective and efficient program of the Philippine Health Care Delivery System.
- Encourage and motivate nurses to become politically and socially responsible.
1. Regular Members – Registered Nurses
Annual Membership Fee – PhP 100
2. Associate Members – Student nurses, friends, and other health workers
Annual Membership Fee – PhP 50
3. Members Abroad
Annual Membership Fee USD 5
Know more about Ang Nars, Inc. through their official website.
Use of Information Policy: All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The administrator of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or found by following any link on this website. The administrator will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information and for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Disclaimer: Comments posted in this website are those of the readers and do not necessarily reflect the position of PND. PND does not knowingly publish false information and may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right to free expression.